HYD Recruitment 2020
Now we are recruiting! Join HYD to be a part of creating history as we kept doing over the years !!
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop their event planning and communications skills in a non-profit setting. Students who have a background and interest in communications, event planning and sponsorship management are strongly encouraged to apply.
All candidates should be able to commit to 8-10 hours per week. Scheduling is flexible, Candidate must also be available to serve in a support capacity at least two special events this year. This position is unpaid.
The member’s primary responsibility is assisting the HYD team with preparation for and execution of special events, data entry, prospect research, website and social media maintenance.
* Public Relation and Social Marketing
* Photography or Video Making
* Content Creating and Editing
* Graphics Designing
* Event Organizing and Management
* MUN Trainer (need enough MUN experience and award)
• Assisting with special event communications , including but not limited to, invitation mailings, postings to online event calendars, emails to event attendees, etc;
• Assisting with updates to social media and websites as needed;
• Assisting with future intern prospects and sponsor research while simultaneously helping to find sponsors so that we expand our initiatives and bring them to a larger group.
• Ability to think, plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion and as an effective member of a team;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Intellectual curiosity and ability to think outside of the box to efficiently solve problems
• Dedication to the furthering MUN opportunities for underserved youth
Eligible for : Candidate from any country of the world.
Recruitment Position: Associate Member
Period: 1 Year
Application Link: https://forms.gle/bFcXdVtqpBDMG7oV6
Application Deadline: 02/06/2020
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us Call at +4407378777740 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in touch with the page: https://www.facebook.com/hydglobal.org